The Survey of Campus Law Enforcement Agencies (SCLEA) is the only nationally representative survey of campus law enforcement agencies (LEAs) and includes both private and public universities and agencies with sworn and non-sworn personnel. The survey gathers information on agency staffing, operations, budget, policies, responsibilities and equipment. The results are used to provide an overview of campus LEAs in order to assess their readiness to respond to the challenges unique to campus security.
Please select the Login button to the rightbelow to access your survey.
Please select the Log In button below to access your survey.
2021 SCLEA Schedule
Fall 2021 – Spring 2022
- BJS will send a letter inviting campus law enforcement agency chief executives to participate in the SCLEA
- Chief executives invited to participate in the SCLEA can designate a point-of-contact who will complete the survey
- RTI will provide the chief or point-of-contact with access to the survey website and collect the survey data
Spring – Winter 2022
- Data quality will be assessed
- Results will be processed and analyzed
Winter 2022 - Summer 2023
- BJS will publish a report on the findings