LEMAS PATOW Overview
The LEMAS PATOW survey is an important part of the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ (BJS) Law Enforcement Core Statistics (LECS) program. The LEMAS PATOW survey includes questions about resources provided to staff with a focus on post-academy training and wellness services. Together, the LECS surveys provide key nationally representative data on personnel, policies, and agency activities at local, county, state and national levels.
If you have any questions, call RTI toll - free at 1-800-344-1394, or send an e-mail to LEMASPATOW@rti.org. When corresponding about this survey, please include your LEMASPATOW Agency ID.
Please select the Log In button below to access your survey.
2023 LEMAS PATOW Schedule
Fall 2023 – Spring 2024
- BJS will send a letter inviting law enforcement agency chief executives to participate in the LEMAS PATOW survey.
- Chief executives invited to participate in the LEMAS PATOW can designate a point-of-contact who will complete the survey.
- RTI will provide the chief or point-of-contact with access to the survey website and collect the survey data.
Spring – Fall 2024
- Data quality will be assessed
- Results will be processed and analyzed
- BJS will publish a report of the findings