Welcome to the 2016 LEMAS Body-Worn Camera Survey Website!
The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), in partnership with RTI International, is conducting a survey about the use of body-worn cameras (BWC). We need your input on this survey even if your agency does not use BWCs. Please complete the survey by clicking the button below.
The LEMAS Body-Worn Camera Survey is now closed.
For more information, please contact Azot Derecho of RTI International
at 1-866-881-2515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can download a PDF of the survey and submit it via US mail. It is recommended that you complete the survey online by clicking the “Take the online survey” button above.
Download a PDF of the survey
2016 LEMAS BWC Supplement Schedule
· BJS will send out a letter inviting law enforcement chief executives to participate in the first LEMAS supplement, a survey on Body Worn Camera (BWC) usage in law enforcement.
· Chief executives invited to participate in the LEMAS BWC Supplement will be asked to designate a point of contact for the survey
· RTI will provide the point of contact with a website to access the survey and login instructions or a paper survey if requested
· Results from the BWC survey will be processed and analyzed
· BJS and RTI will draft a report on survey findings
· BJS will publish a report on survey findings